Production & Development Manager - Rethink Audio Ltd
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED *
Part-time 3 days/week (negotiable). 12 Month contract (with possibility of extension to permanent part-time role).
£25-34k pro rata, based on experience
Location: Clerkenwell, London
Start date: early-mid June
Rethink Audio is an award-winning podcast production company that makes Happy Place, Page 94: The Private Eye Podcast, Homo Sapiens and The Modern Mann. We are an expanding company and looking for a Production & Development Manager to manage all aspects of business development and day-to-day administration.
This is not an audio production role and no production experience is required. Induction and training will be provided on all podcast-specific and finance elements of the job so an eagerness to learn is essential.
This role will involve:
* Identifying business opportunities and pitching for new work
* Being the first point of contact for new and existing clients
* Managing employee and freelancer availability for project and ongoing work output
* Supporting the back-end delivery of podcasts for clients, e.g. music licences, podcast
submissions, social media links
* Booking recording studios and arranging guest bookings from time to time
* Drawing up and reviewing contracts based on our templates
* Supporting the Director in reviewing company policies, risk assessments etc
* Maintaining financial records and issuing invoices
* Maintaining the company diary, managing staff/freelancer holiday cover
* Friendly and approachable demeanour
* A successful track record in pitching for work in the creative sector
* Confident communicator: in person and by phone/email
* Independent, self-motivated; happy to work alone for periods of time
* Ability to work on concurrent projects with differing schedules, tracking time spent on projects
* A borderline unhealthy obsession with organisation and spreadsheets
* A quick learner: happy to be thrown new and different tasks every week
* Basic graphic design and knowledge of Photoshop
* Experience of invoicing and budgeting
* Experience of HR and payroll
* Interest in supporting the creative industries
* Basic knowledge and an enjoyment of podcasts
* University education
* Interest in making podcasts/getting into the media
* Accounts/financial training
* Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
* The deadline for applications is Midday, Monday 22nd April.
* Interviews will be held on 24th, 26th, 29th & 30th April.